1. Determine if LINKA will fit on the inside or the outside of your seat stays. You can also mount the LINKA on the front fork.
2. Secure LINKA on Bike
If there are holes on the seat stays, use the included screws to hard-mount LINKA onto your bike.
If there are no holes on the seat stay, use the zip-ties to tie LINKA on. Trim off the excess zip tie after you are done.
If there are holes on the seat stays, use the included screws to hard-mount LINKA LEO onto your bike.
If there are no holes on the seat stay, use included universal mounts to install LINKA LEO:
1. Mount the 2x universal mount straps on the back of the lock using the flat head screws and the caps
2. Align the lock and straps with the seat stays of your bike where you would like to secure your lock
3. Push the tie-down strap of the mount through the desired slot and around one of the seat stays.
4. Bring the open end of the tie-down strap back through the worm screw opening.
5. Tighten the worm screw to reduce wiggle room.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 on the other seat stay.
7. Trim the excess strap using a pair of scissors
8. Your LINKA is secure and you are ready to ride!